ACT21 is looking for a talented Salesforce developer to develop & maintain world-class Salesforce applications. As a Salesforce developer, you will be responsible for developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
To ensure success as a Salesforce developer, you should have extensive experience working with Salesforce platform or Sales Cloud, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems. You should be able to create dynamic and scalable Salesforce applications that meet the changing needs of the company.
Salesforce Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce staff.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Previous work experience with application and software development.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce Sales platforms.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot.